CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Update Two

OK, so if anybody reads my blog (which I doubt), then you would see I've hired a close friend of mine to be a B.I., or Boy Informant.  Last update incuded her wise and amazing Part I in Guy types.  Here's Part II:

3.) The Sweet Guy
  • Cares about your feelings
  • Is usually out-going
  • Tends to dress nice
  • Is usually adorable
  • Downsides: Might dump you over little things, and is generally popular
  • Is VERY romantic and will do anything for you, like download romantic stuff on your iPod. 4 out of 5 stars  (this is Alyssa's favorite kind)
4.) Mr. Tough Guy
  • Downsides: Is mean
  • Has anger issues
  • Migh be abusive
  • Doesn't show their feelings
  • Doesn't care about his stuff
  • Always acts tough
  • Is insecure and has low-confidence
0 out of 5 stars

So there's the 4 main boy types


2 comments:

Amanda said...

good to know thanks,
i like the sweet guy

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

Hey hey, I still can't post on your latest blog entry....but I read your blog! Yay me!
Love, Me