Amazing, isn't it? I posted! I had a really fun day today. We went on a bike ride in the Pinckney/Hamburg area, and we saw the Goerge's and we talked for, like, 5 finutes. On the bike ride, we went to Stonehouse for lunch and I had ham n cheese. Tasty! I SAW (honest) 5 SNAKES. 1 massasauga (I'm not lying! We saw a rattle snake! My mom has a pic of it!), 2 little cute garden snakes (one which now has a flat tail because I accidently ran it over) , and 2 baby snakes!! The rattler sounded like a hoard of bees because some guy trapped it so we could see it and it was really mad. After the bike ride we went to Cap'n Frostys for ice cream. THEN, we went to a cider mill/house place and picked pumpkins, fed goats and cows and horses and chickens and sheep and pigs and peacocks, climbed on hay bales, went through a corn maze, and swung on this REALLY cool swing made out of a hammock... Then we went to Bishop Lake and went swimming (brrr) and went home. Busy! Sorry for the long post and how boring my blog got, because I tried to get a layout from pYzam and lost all of my stuff. (suckish) I'ma end this post so you can get back to your normal cyberspace-y lives.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That was a blast yesterday, I will post a picture tonight on my blog (maybe the movie if I can figure it out of the spastic goat).
fun!
i heart the spastic goat!
Post a Comment