CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today

Well, my mom said I should write more detailed posts, so here goes:

Today, at approximately 3:15 in the p.m, me and my sister went outside to play and bask in the sun and cold air.  We did things such as rolling down a hill in a trash can, making a swing (which broke our best jump rope), and trying to teach Megan self-defense.  That was the least successful part of today.  She would just curl up or run away.  Not fun.  The rolling down the hill in a trash can was fun.  'cept I was too big.  Also, the people I'm babysitting for tonight were walking by and Ollie (my St. Bernard) went crazy.  He tried to crawl through the fence to get their dog and they had to see me smack Ollie for being bad.  I don't know what they'll think now.  About me.  It worries me.  Anyway, then we went inside and drawed pictures, and then we ate dinner.  We had pot roast, mashed redskin potatoes, carrots, and gravy for dinner.  And croissant rolls too.  And ice cream.
Today before I went out I played on the computer and made a WeeMee.  Its this really fun site Hailey told me about where you get to, like, make a lil avatar and play with it they're SO CUTE!!  zzthe site's motto is "Cute is what we aim for".  Figures.

Is this detailed enough for you Mom?   

2 comments:

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

That was awesome!!! Sounds like you guys had a BLAST outside!!
I hope the people you babysat for didn't think you beat their children like you beat the dog. J/K!!

Unknown said...

That sounds intriguing.