OK, its, like 9:30 in the morning or something and nobody else is up yet. Except me. So I'm gonna tell you all a story...
Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Rose. She was very bratty and nobody liked her. One day, her parents got SO sick of her they locked her in the basement, where Rose lived off canned food and wall water. Everybody except Rose lived happily ever after. THE END.
Did you like it? I made it up myself.






5 comments:
BRAVO THAT WAS AMAZING TELL ANOTHER PLEASE
maybe another time. was it really good?
It left out important details such as "Where did Rose get a can opener?".
Where did she get a can opener anyway, or did she file her teeth into points and gnaw off the ends of the cans??
Love, Mom
I applaud you heartily.
maybe Rose flung the cans at the wall and then licked out the insides. or she ate the labels
Post a Comment