OG I SCREWED UP THE LAST POST IGNORE IT COMPLETELY!!!
anyway, here's the 'weekly advice' I promised you. use it wisely.
Don't do drugs or you might as well die in a hole.
You're welcome
Dr. Alyssa
I made this AMAZING header for up here, but some stupid "Internal Problem" wouldn't let me put it up. Stupid computer. My parents spent a jillion bucks on this Mac, then it won't even let me post a gorgeous header! Jeez. I think I might sue Apple for selling us this. ARGH!!!
OG I SCREWED UP THE LAST POST IGNORE IT COMPLETELY!!!
Posted by Alyssa at 6:49 AM
7 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! But I thought you loved drugs Alyssa, besides i already dies in a whole last time we played that game!
Delightful. Just simple divine advice. I'll be sure to remember it. ;-)
i said drugs is a fun WORD amanda
well you said it like 80 kabilian times, and it drove megan insane, fun times
oh yeah. whats that site for putting a playlist on here?
HI ALYSSA!!!
hi Haley
Post a Comment