CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

um.......

HI people!!  Today my friends Amanda and Ally came over and we played Animal Crossing.  It was very fun.  Also, I had sausage for lunch AND breakfast!!  It=tasty.  Um... oh yeah THANKS TO SOMEBODY WHOSE NAME WILL NOT BE MENTIONED, I had to do 30 min. of weeding today.  (thnx Keegan and Amanda)  =P  Also, oh yeah next week will have no new posts because I'm going to my grandparent's cottage.  Miss ya!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

sorry bout the whole weeding thing, i need to learn to be quiet, of coarse it was Megan who told yoru mom though! I am gonna miss you when you go to your grama's, who am I going to hang out with all day?

Alyssa said...

Ally?

yes u DO need to learn. but i tink its impossible...=D

Alyssa said...

this is your sister from planet mars. HELLO EARTHLINGS!!