CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

.....hi

HI!  guess what!  tomorow in my neighborhood is a giant picnic! yayyy!!!  *does random dance*  anyway, yeah short post because *ding* NOTHINGS HAPPENIN'!!! I'M SO BORED!!!!  I did everything on Amanda's list of stuff to do when ur bored, i even reorganized my political campaign posters!  AND i did PRACTICALLY everything there is to do.  if anybody has any suggestions for me to put pics up PLZZZ tell me!  my page is so BLANK with no pix!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures are a great idea! I"ll email some to you today.

Amanda said...

yeah i need more pics of yuo too, we shoudl have like a photo shoot next time you come over and I will send u the pics!

Alyssa said...

......i asked how to put them on w/o them showing up as little blue ?'s.