CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ho-Hum

Ugh.  I tried out for HHS fall play, A Christmas Carol.  I didn't make the callbacks list, but I might still be cast, I'll find out on Friday.  That's when the final list goes up.  The guy I like made it on the callbacks list though.  Which is pretty cool.  I hope I'm at least in the chorus, because I want to make friends with older people.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you make it! GO LYSSA!!!! Maddie Kroll and I are thinking about going out for a CTH play together sometime this year or next.

Amanda said...

Alyssa I have to decided to be your number one fan so i hope you make it and if you do I WILL BE THERE CHEERING WOOO

Amanda said...

GO ALYSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

WOOT WOOT

Amanda said...

WA_CHONG!

Anonymous said...

lol enthusiastic much Amanda? hey Hailey what play? Why don't u ever email me?

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

Hey there,
Break a leg! Love you! Update your blog more often!!!

Anonymous said...

.........didn't make it. poop