CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hiya!

High School is kinda scary!!  I JUST learned all the names of the eighth graders at Three Fires, now I have to learn a gazillion more!!  But I like my classes, and I only got lost once!! (for me that's good)  Just finished printing binder covers for bio. and algebra, and also we're having Mac 'n' Cheese for dinner!!  


School brainwashed me........I can't think of anything to write........

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Algebra's easy, you'll love it!

Alyssa said...

peh

Amanda said...

Algebras not fun, especailly not when you have Mrs. Siekerka an dget 2 hours of hw every single night!

Unknown said...

... But she doesn't have her.

Amanda said...

i no im just sayin

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

Hey there, it's been awhile since I've checked out your blog. So Hailey learned how to do little animals, I'm jealous. *SIGH*

Love, Mom

Alyssa said...

i never had algebra in mid. school. i have it NOW in 9th grade