CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I hate thinking up titles!

hi everybody!!!!!!

sorry i haven't posted in awhile, i haven't had time.  but here is a post, so stop complaing, will ya! yeah, so nobody has answered as to how i should change my layout, dark dots, stars, or other.  please tell me, cuz my blog is really boring.
we went and saw Swamp Opera today.  if you didn't see it, you missed out on a really good show and you should've gone.  I f you did, wasn't it good?i probably shouldn't ruin it, in case anybody decides to somehow see it.  (maybe YouTube?)  anyway, that's it, more updates will be coming, so please keep reading!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I wanted to see it but soccer is slowely takin over our lives :P

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

Swamp Opera was cool. You should post more. I think you need a cool background or something. More games maybe?

Alyssa said...

what kind of a background

Unknown said...

I wanted to see it.... but my family is lame in the way we never do anything.