CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Yo-ness

Today we went shopping.  And Megan got school supplies, my mom got an iPod case, and I got Wendy's!  Yay!!  Right now my dog, Jimmy, is sitting on my lap licking the desk. (?)  I learned something today!  (Amanda pay attention) THERE ARE PEOPLE MORE OBSESSED WITH DAVID COOK THAN ME!!  It was shocking!  


I checked the results of my poll, and I can't believe it!  Only 3 PEOPLE HAVE VOTED!!  Come ON!  Vote for Pete's sake!  Or else I'll tie you up, throw you down the stairs and then throw bits of hamburger on you!  JEEZ!

Ummm...um...yeah running out of things to write....  ok byez!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's only scary if your doggies are there... * shudders *

Austin said...

wow.......... WHO CARES?!?!?!?!?!?!








tehe: austin

Alyssa said...

*sticks tongue out* meanie!!!!!!

Unknown said...

* copies Alyssa *

Alyssa said...

copycat

Amanda said...

lol yeah, Alyssa you are suppose to say i will tie you up throw you down the stairs and pee on ur face! Or you could say natalies version but thats a little more inapropriate

Austin said...

wow ur meen!!!!!!