CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I hate the new layout

I tried to pick a new layout from PyZam, but it wouldn't let me.  Something about " {1} is not correctly aligned with {border3} " or whatever.  Whatever.  Nobody except my mom reads my blog anymore anyway. (and if you DO, then you don't COMMENT!!!!!!!)  So start commenting or you will face the wrath of Alyssa. (which is not fun.  Ask Amanda if you don't believe my wrath is terrible)  Guess what!  My friend Abbey might come over today!! (yay, yay, yay) And we're going to make a proffesional movie!!!  YAYQ!!!!!!!  I'm hungry......so I'll stop talking.  BYE!!


ps check out Caitlin's blog at www.caitybug.blogspot.com

16 comments:

Amanda said...

I read your blog!

Alyssa said...

cool

Amanda said...

HELLO MEGAN!!!

Megan said...

manda?

Amanda said...

hows life

Megan said...

HI!! whtats up dude

Megan said...

peachy keen if ya kno what i mean

Megan said...

u?

Amanda said...

I am good i havent seen you in liek an HOUR way too long!

Megan said...

ope i gootta go!!! see you later homie

Megan said...

i kno!! i guess ill see you

Megan said...

lul bubye cioa

Amanda said...

so whats new
alyssa realy has to get rid of the Word Verification thing liek I did

Alyssa said...

OMG u guys take up waaaaay to much space. on here. stoppit.

You Can't Fool Mother Nature said...

Hey, I like reading your blog I like the new layout. So that's :

1. Me
2. Amanda
3. Megan
4. Hailey (L? D?)

So there's four people who read it. You are being a sad sack.

Unknown said...

L ALL THE WAY!!!!!

(Don't be sheepish, vote for Hailey!)